The general usage is as follows:
- Notice on the left of the main window is a list of cleaners and options. (Each cleaner has one or more options.)
- Click on the label of the cleaner that interests you. (The label is the text next to the checkbox.)
- Read the cleaner’s description (which appears on the right).
- Check any options you want to clean.
- Close any applications you will be cleaning. For example, you should not clean Firefox while Firefox is running.
- Click the Preview button, and review the list of files. The preview button is “safe” and makes no changes to your system.
- Make any adjustments to your selection of options, and preview again until you are comfortable with the changes. Disable any options which you don’t understand or make you uncomfortable.
- Click the Delete button.
Watch the videos for narrated walk-through of usage.